samedi, octobre 08, 2005

Vous ne savez pas que "le" sexe est un jeu ?

 Posted by Picasa

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Online Exclusive
You are reading the 'human's first ever blog entry. It amazes me that people read the online edition of this second-rate newspaper, yet I know they do because generally, people are pathetic.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my legitimate business related site. It is very special and I'm sure you will find something of interest.

Anonyme a dit…

Blogging toward financial sanity
Editor's note: Columnist MP Dunleavey and eight other women have come together online to strip away the myths surrounding money, lay bare their assets and liberate themselves from debt.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "make money from home" site. It pretty much covers "make money from home" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)