vendredi, janvier 27, 2006

Sharon's last dream

 
I came out of the bathroom and Ingrid was lying down on my bed naked. She patted the bed and said ‘Come here darling.’I went and lay on the bed all the time looking at her gorgeous feet.

I was nervous, I started stroking her leg, reaching as low as I could, the excitement of approaching her bare feet starting to make my heart pound. She bent her leg and as her foot came within reach I stroked it with my fingertips and she moaned. Her feet were tan on top and bright pink and super soft and wrinkley on the bottom. I kissed her neck and whispered 'I love your feet' as I tickled them and Ingrid went crazy. She started panting as we kissed hard… so hard that it hurt my lips a little which is weird for a dream.

‘God, you know how to turn me on!’ she gasped coming up for air and looking at her bare feet as I tickled them. Then she grunted and threw her head back. Her toes spread and I tickled in between them. Then I started worshipping her feet,I kissed her red toes 1 by 1,She cried out and whined ‘Oh GOD!’

After licking and kissing her feet for a little while longer, we started passionately making out again and I began fingering her. She came hard and fast, and when she was done she looked at me and said ‘I love u so much Sharon’

Next thing I know she was getting dressed and leaving.

Even though I didn’t get off, I felt extremely satisfied because I knew she’d be back.

Then I woke up very happy. Posted by Picasa

Aucun commentaire: